GAP COVERAGE LEARN ABOUT THE BENEFITS FROM HANK GRAFF CHEVROLET OKEMOS
GAP coverage gives you confidence when you purchase a new vehicle. If you have an accident and your vehicle is considered a complete loss, most standard insurance policies will only compensate you for the current value of your vehicle, not for what is owed or for the deductible. This can leave you responsible for the difference. GAP coverage will cover this difference and get you back on the road.
The coverage you have been provided under the policy is limited to and will not exceed the lesser of:
- The amount of the payable loss, or
- The amount shown in the Maximum Benefit section of the Certificate of Insurance
How You're Covered:
- GUARANTEED AUTO PROTECTION - You're covered for the gap deficiency between your vehicle's unpaid finance balance and the settlement amount offered by your insurer.
- COVERED FROM THE START - The coverage is only available at the time of vehicle purchase.
- FLEXIBLE - Whether your vehicle is new, used, or leased, you're covered.
- FINANCIAL PEACE OF MIND - You're covered for finance amounts up to $125,000.
- WORRY-FREE ENDORSEMENT - You're covered for financial loss up to $75,000, which includes up to $1,000 of your insurer's physical damage deductible.
- GET COVERED FOR LONGER - The plan is available for up to 84 months.
- PROTECT YOUR INTERESTS - You're insured against owing money on a vehicle you can no longer drive.
- REFUNDABLE - Your coverage is fully refundable if cancellation occurs within 60 days of purchase and no losses have occurred.
If you have any more questions about GAP coverage, call the professionals at Hank Graff Chevrolet Okemos at (517) 349-8300.
Plans referenced in this offer are not contracts of insurance; they are vehicle service contracts (except in AK, CA and NJ, where the plans are sold as mechanical breakdown insurance; which is not the same as bodily injury/property damage liability automobile insurance that may be required by your state). Information provided in this offer is for illustration/summary purposes only. Terms and conditions apply; be sure to read the Schedule of Coverages, Provisions and Exclusions sections of the vehicle service contract so you fully understand what coverage you and your vehicle are eligible for. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions of the plan, please contact the Administrator toll-free at 1-877-265-6708 or by writing to PO Box 927, Bedford, TX 76095.
Vehicle service contract coverage is provided and administered by AMT Warranty Corp. (except in Florida, the vehicle service contract obligor/provider and administrator is Wesco Insurance Company, 59 Maiden Lane, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038, LICENSE #01913). These plans are marketed by an AMT Warranty Corp. subsidiary. AMT Warranty Corp. and Wesco Insurance Company are not affiliated with any manufacturer or dealership.
Roadside Assistance Services are provided by Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Rd. Suite 100, Boca Raton, Florida 33431 (except as otherwise noted for your state in the terms and conditions).